Monday, February 22, 2010

'' My Life In The Future ''

As of now, I know that many student are foccusing their studies not in barkadas... Like me, I want to finished all the requirementsneeded by the school, like projects, assignments and others...
Then my plan in life is to become a successful Teacher someday, somehow.. Why teacher..?Because I know that I have the ability to help other people who needs education in life..And I want to become a proffesional someday .. If someday my goals come true, how happy I am..And if God's permit me to achieve all my goals in life,, first I want to help my family because I want change all their sacrifices, efforts and powerfor me... they loved me and cared for me.. then I want to earn for my future needs.. And lastly, I want to help other people who are in needs..
Inspite of those things, I will ask from God's help to fullfill all my ambition in life.. And if someday come true, I will be the luckiest person around the earth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment